Terms and conditions and privacy stuff are boring, but we want it to make it easy to understand.
Uento is an affiliate of Waypedia LLC so all the privacy rules you need to know are mostly under Waypedia’s name. Uento is under what Waypedia calls it “Reward Platforms” or “Publishers”.
Uento Terms and conditions: Rules about Uento app. Read them at https://uento.com/TOS
If you have a problem or questions on how your personal information is used, then read all this carefully! If you want to delete all your personal information, you can do it by closing your account in the Uento app or by sending us an email at email@example.com
Overview of about how your personal information is collected
When you sign up with Uento, we receive and collect information about you, your device and the ad offers or mini games that you view and engage with, and we use this information to provide and improve the services, reward you for offer engagement, and to draw inferences about which offers may be more or less interesting to you. This information is collected through the Waypedia SDK (offers), within Uento application and through your interactions with ads.
are the types of information that we may collect from you:
· Device identifiers (a device identifier is a string of numbers and letters unique to your smartphone or tablet assigned by the manufacturer or platform provider), such as
· Google Advertising ID (GAID), or Android ID in its absence (or MAC address, in the absence of both), for Android devices
· ID for Advertisers (IDFA), for iOS devices
Information about the device itself, including:
· Whether it is a smartphone or tablet
· What operating system and version it uses (e.g., iOS, version 11.0)
· Model and manufacturer (e.g., Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S8)
· User agent
· Battery fill and temperature
· System uptime
· Screen size, screen density, and other information relevant to ad formatting and display
· Memory and CPU information
Information about the internet connection used to access our services, including:
· Mobile carrier
· Network provider
· Network type (e.g,. wifi)
· IP address
· Timestamp and duration (i.e., when the device connected to our services began and how long the connection lasted, for a given session)
· Location-related information – We infer the perceived general location of the device based on:
· The IP address used to access our services
· Location-related device settings, such as the device’s country code, language setting
Ad-related information – We collect information about the ads you view, such as:
· What the ad offer is about;
· What type of ad it is (e.g., text, image, or video);
· Which ad placement is involved (i.e., where the ad offer is displayed within the mobile app in which you accessed it); and
· Whether you respond to the ad’s “call to action” – for example, did you click through to the advertiser’s website?
Other general information, such as:
· Payment handling information. If you opt for a payout in one of the reward platforms or Apps you also opt to provide your email address or PayPal account address for Uento to be able to send your reward. To ensure greater security, Uento shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction. Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment
· Registration and authentication. By registering or authenticating, You allow Waypedia to identify you and give you access to dedicated services. Depending on your selected registration / authentication method, third parties (as laid out in section 3 of this policy) may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Waypedia will be able to access some Data, stored by these third party services, for registration or identification purposes.
· Survey information. We occasionally run ad offers for demographic surveys so we can identify client survey opportunities that you may be eligible for through the Third Party Market Research (MR) companies. If you opt to complete one of these surveys, we associate the responses with the device identifier for the device you used to access and complete the survey offer. Waypedia may share your personal information and/or social-demographic information, including, without limitation, a unique identification number (“UID”), postal code, region, province, gender, marital status, education, ethnicity/race (where permitted by applicable law), employment related information, non-personally identifiable information on household members, consumer product and service usage and ownership (e.g., computers, cars, mobile devices, video games, etc.), home ownership, pet ownership, employment information (e.g., title, role, travel, industry, etc.), and social grade, with third party sample/market research companies (individually each a “Third Party MR Company” and collectively the “Third Party MR Companies”) for the following purposes:
Identifying client survey opportunities that you may be eligible for through the Third Party MR Companies; and
Disclosing such data elements to clients of the Third Party MR Companies for audience measurement services; and
Appending such data elements to completed client surveys and delivering the appended survey data to clients of the Third Party MR Company(ies) for analytical or research purposes; and
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for Uento and Waypedia to provide its services. In cases where Uento and Waypedia specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service. Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
If you want to learn how
your information is used when interacting with Waypedia SDK, please take the
time to review them here
Questions or Concerns
If you’re an Uento user and you want to delete your account email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated November 13, 2018